Community Groups are an essential part of FiCB’s ministry in Berkeley. The goal of each FiCB Community Group is to:
- Be led by a team committed to leading, shepherding, equipping and organizing a Gospel-Community in Berkeley.
- Grow together by understanding and applying the Gospel. To know “who we are” (Identity) because of God’s work in and through Jesus.
- Live out our Identity because of the Gospel. To know “what we ought to do” (Imperative) with our family on mission together in Berkeley.
Objectives and Structure of Community Groups:
- Midweek Meetings put in priority on Word Based fellowship within the body at Berkeley, which results in teaching, accountability and an emphasis on Bible application.
- The Community Group model also elevates missional engagement at Berkeley, which results in an open and outward-focused atmosphere.
- Components of Midweek Meetings: Prayer, Lesson, Accountability
Community Group Leaders:
- 2018-2019 Leaders TBA